A Joint Venture of 3 Conservative Synagogues
Hillcrest Jewish Center
Hollis Hills Bayside Jewish Center
Israel Center of Conservative Judaism
Forms & Flyers
Chapter Board Bios
H2I Chapter Board LTI 2015-2016
Our Chapter Board LTI will take place from 5:30 PM on Friday, September 11 through 9:00 PM on Saturday, September 12. We will be holding LTI at the Hollis Hills JC Youth House. The cost of the weekend will be $10 to help cover the cost of meals.
Please complete the below application form to indicate that you will be attending.
Indicates required field
Home Phone Number
USYer Cell Phone Number
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Phone Number
Please indicate any dietary needs (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) here
Code of Conduct
Our H2I LTI will follow the same rules as any Divisional or Regional event:
1. There is to be no smoking.
2. There is to be no possession or use of any narcotics, marijuana, other illegal drugs or prescription drugs not prescribed for the user.
3. There will be no possession or consumption of any alcoholic beverages.
4. There will be no shoplifting or any other theft of any kind.
5. If a USYer is caught in possession of/or using alcohol or illegal drugs, or is found to have committed any other criminal offense, Including but not limited to shoplifting, he/she will immediately be sent home at his/her parents’ expense.
6. All Shabbaton delegates are expected to be in sessions (services, meals, study groups, etc.) No attendees may leave the premises without explicit approval of the Youth Director.
7. All males are required to wear a kippah during all services, meals and study groups.
8. Each participant is expected to maintain proper decorum and attitude during the entire program. Disruptive behavior (including, among other things, inappropriate sexual behavior) will not be tolerated.
9. Proper dress is expected of everyone. For Shabbat, no jeans or sneakers will be permitted. All USYers shall wear clothing appropriate to the event/location.
10. Each participant is expected to conduct him/herself appropriately as a Conservative Jew (including through the observance of Shabbat and Kashrut), in accordance with applicable standards of the Law and Standards Committee of the Rabbinical Assembly and/or the local Rabbinical Authority.
11. No USYer shall violate any civil or criminal law, including but not limited to, those related to tampering of or destruction of property, and destruction of one’s own or another person’s physical and/or mental integrity. Inappropriate or unwelcome physical contact or language, indecent attire or public nudity, shall not be permitted.
12. The chapter reserves the right to search the room and belongings of any attendee if it has reasonable grounds to believe that such a search is necessary to secure the health, safety and/or welfare of the program and or its participants. Youth Director reserves the right to enforce other rules relating to the integrity of the Youth Program and/or the health, safety or welfare of its participants.
13. We want all teens to be aware that USCJ and USY have a ZERO tolerance policy regarding any activity that can be construed as hazing or harassment, this includes games designed to embarrass or “initiate” USYers such as silent football, and therefore these activities are prohibited at USY events.
By checking this box, you agree to the Code of Conduct
Electronic Signature (USYer Name)
Electronic Signature (Parent Name)
Please list any medication that you/your child is currently taking
Please list any medical conditions or allergies
Please list any additional information you believe we should know
This price of LTI is $10.00 - please bring payment with you on Friday, September 11.
If paying by check, please make the check payable to Hollis Hills Jewish Center.
H2I Youth Group is a joint venture of:
Check us out online!
Facebook: H2I Youth